The Data We Collect
We gather personal data provided through registration forms, applications subscription, and contact forms such as your phone number, name, address, CV/ Resume, and other contact details. In addition, automated data collection technology will be triggered while you navigate our website. Any data gathered may be used for the following purposes:
- To better align our website with users' needs to provide a better user experience.
- Based on the data we collect & user feedback, we constantly aim to improve/enhance our website and associated services
- The information you provide us helps enhance our customer support.
- Whether private or public, the data we collect will never be sold, transferred, or revealed to third parties (companies or individuals) for any reason whatsoever, without the consent of the user, other than for delivering requested services.
- The email address provided by users will be used to send company information as well as to inform about updates to our terms of services.
- To run contests, surveys, or other promotions through our website.
Protection of User Data
We use modern security standards to assure the protection of user data. Data security at rest and in transit is guaranteed, and all data transfer occurs through encrypted mediums and SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. Special access rights to data in our systems are restricted to authorized persons only, and they are required by company policies to keep all data confidential.
Personally identifiable data or any other sensitive data is kept confidential and is not sold, shared, or traded with outside parties. This excludes trusted third parties who support us with our website operations. Trusted third-party vendors are permitted to access sensitive information because they agree to keep all data confidential. In certain exceptional cases, we might be forced to release your information. For example, to comply with laws & regulations, enforce site policies, or protect others' rights, safety, or property. In addition, third parties might be granted access to any Non-personally identifiable information for marketing & advertising purposes.
Blogs / Public Forum
We use third-party advertising platforms such as Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn to show our ads to the public. These vendors are using cookies to serve ads based on user browsing patterns. You may opt out of such cookies by visiting the vendor's opt-out page.